Estate Security Professionals are responsible for all aspects of protecting the principal, their family, the estate and its contents and everyone who is on property at all times. Additionally, they screen vendors and other personnel on property. Estate Security Professionals are responsible for setting up and maintaining any security systems throughout the estate as well as securing the estate perimeter.
They may also be required to travel with the the principal and their family to provide security when off the premises. Estate Security Professionals should have extensive training in law enforcement and be licensed to operate where the client has property.
- Preventing Injury to principal and family
- Securing estate and perimeter
- Screening vendors and staff
- Maintaining security systems
- Traveling with principal and family